Pack 221We are.....
- a Cub Scout Pack of the Boy Scouts of America
- chartered to the Presbyterian Church of Chestnut Hill
- a group of boys and their families who enjoy varied activities
- looking for All Kinds of boys from all Kinds of families
- camping, tubing, climbing, sports, archery, fishing
- safety, first aid, hiking, fitness
We go to.....
- parades, local scout camps, (Hart, Ressica Falls) Football games, basketball games
- regional camps in Pennsylvania and Maryland, baseball games, museums, environmental centers
We need families.....
- we ask one adult from each family to become a member of BSA
- no previous Scouting experience needed, men and women may join.
Times, cost, and details:
- The Pack meets every Thursday evening at The Presbyterian Church of Chestnut Hill at 6:30pm
- Dues are $50 per year for the first boy, $30 for the second, dues are waived if scouts sell 10 $5 tickets to the annual pancake breakfast.
- Boys receive a subscription to Boys Life Magazine
- Families need to supply BSA uniform: shirt, pants, socks, belt, cap
- Families also need to supply the official BSA Handbook
Pack 221, Northern District, Cradle of Liberty Council
We are an inclusive pack!