Cub Scouting can be described in just one word, FUN! Cub Scouting is a year-round family program designed for boys in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Parents, leaders, and organizations work together to achieve the following:
- Influencing the development of character and encouraging spiritual growth
- Developing habits and attitudes of good citizenship
- Improving understanding within the family
- Strengthening the ability to get along with and respect other people
- Fostering a sense of personal achievement by developing new interests and skills
- Showing how to have fun and do one's best
- Providing new and exciting things to do
- Preparing them to become Boy Scouts
Cub Scouting is for families. Scouting has always been a support to families as well as to organizations to which families belong. Cub Scouting provides opportunities for families to work and play together, to have fun together, and even to get to know each other a little better.
For more information contact Christine Snyder our recruitment chair.
Christine's number is 412-418-0654
Email at the Pack at firstname.lastname@example.org